Teddy Bears - Winter 2017
“I am thankful for...”
1. Aurelia: God because He is powerful.
2. Ben: Daddy because he always cooks for me.
3. Cadence: Jesus because He loves me.
4. Collin: Mommy and Daddy because they love me.
5. Emily: My grandma because she bakes cookies for me.
6. Kaylee: My family because they cook me noodles and play bubbles with me.
7. Kaiden: My space dinosaur because I like to play with it.
8. Joshua: My mom and dad because she bakes cakes and he makes lunch.
9. Kyle: My family because I love them.
10. Madelyn: Jesus because He loves us and cares about us.
11. Mindy: My family because we love and eat chocolate together.
12. Taylor: Friends because they play with me.
In November and December we learned about the letters “E”-“H.” Here are some highlights from our class time:
To show their Moms and Dads that we are thankful for them, the children used their scissor and writing skills to create a beautiful card for them. Thank you for all that you do! We love and appreciate you!
On the school held a Thanksgiving luncheon where we invited the parents to join us in a potluck. The Upper levels dressed like Pilgrims and the Lower level dressed like Native Americans. The Teddy Bear class contributed a candied yam dish that we prepared earlier that day.
During the month of December the school was very busy practicing for the Christmas program that was held on
Thank you for stoping by the Teddy Bear Blog! Please check us out again in the new year to see all the fun and exciting things happening at the Ark of Hope Preschool!. The theme was “Children Around the World” and they did an awesome job singing songs in English, Spanish, Tagalog, and Chinese. Great job everyone! The teachers are so proud of you all! This month we also had a lot of fun activities alongside our alphabet curriculum such as cookie decorating, making cards and gifts for our parents, making a baby Jesus ornament, sharing special snacks, and celebrating Christmas together with a party at school! The children had caroling, tree decorating and a gift exchange. What a joyous and fun end to the year! We wish you all a Happy New Year! See you in 2018!